Tolnatext Geotextile Grid is an innovative product, which is used to reinforce asphalt layers. It is a grid structure made of glass fibres as a supporting element, which can absorb external forces.
Tolnatext- Geotextile Grid is - depending on the field of application – available in various constructions and material combinations. Possible fields of application are:
• Against reflection cracks from the existing superstructure into a new
• To avoid vertical cracks due to shrinking during very cold temperatures
• Against destructions by cracks (utility trenches)
• Against destructions by uneven subsurface conditions or pavement
• For subsequent placement of a newly built road construction of a
traffic lane enlargement
• Over joints at smooth surfaces
• At road joints (bridges/streets)
• When cracks in high traffic areas can occur
Tolnatext-Geotextile grids provide safety due to our internal quality management and production control. It is inspected by a notified department as well as an ISO 9001-certificated laboratory.